Thursday, May 7, 2009

Breathing Easier

I can't thank enough those that commented.  Thank you for giving me the permission to rant and be as negative as possible.  Thank you for reminding me that I'm not alone in all of this. Thank you for providing those words of encouragement.   I know I haven't been commenting lately and so I want to also thank you for a kind of one-way leaning post.  

Well, as my cel rang this afternoon I sucked in my breath and didn't let it out until I heard that today's fert report shows 5 embryos.  I guess one more fertilized in the meantime.  They are of fair quality (on a good-fair-poor scale) some at 2-cell and some at 4-cell with minimal fragmentation.  A 3day transfer is on the books so I go in at 10am tomorrow morning.  I could have gone into work for a couple of hours, but I wouldn't be able to concentrate, besides I'll use the morning to get my nest ready for the next few days of lounging.  

Again, thank you for your support.  I want you to know that you also have mine - not always in words, but always in heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad you are feeling a bit more positive. Five is quite the respectable number - do you know how many you will transfer? Hope all goes well, I'll be watching your blog!

andi said...

Fingers crossed for you my dear.

I too get in a rage when I think of the wasted years.

But keep breathing - it sounds like you will do fine.

Joy said...

Take it easy on yourself and try to relax is my assvice. Remember that there is only so much you can do. I will be thinking of you.