Monday, September 15, 2008

Lazy Days Almost Done

I was considering going into work this morning, the tail end of my 72 hours bed rest.  I, well, DH and I, decided that I should just kick back with my feet up until the timer runs out, which will be around noon today.  It's funny, I keep thinking that at 12 o'clock I'm going to jump off the couch and start dancing or something.   Mondays & Wednesdays are long days for me in that I end up staying at work (an extra 2 hours) until I have to go to an evening class.  It's a traffic thing.  So, it'll be a nice transition back into my normal schedule to skip work today but still go to my evening class.

We had some good news over the w.e.  The embryologist called and told us that 2 embryos made it to freezing.  One was already hatching!  The other, although in early blastocyst stage, had good quality so he was confident it would do fine.   That puts us at 3 snowbabies, which is how many our RE likes to have to do a FET.

Beta day is Sept 23, day before my mom's birthday.  I didn't poas last time and I've read so many blogs posing both sides but I think I will wait this time as well.  I know it sounds really crazy, but if I get a positive beta I'm going to go and poas, just so I can see that positive - I guess I'm just a little too nervous to do it before hand.

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Good for you waiting for Beta! I have yet to experience the 2WW, but I know I will be Poas like everyday! I'm weak!

(((Sticky thoughts!)))

Evergreen said...

That's great that 3 babies made to freeze! Congratulations. Take it easy as you head back into work. Keep being lazy, blow off the things that are not critical. In Chinese Medicine, relaxing and resting with your feet up keeps the Qi focused where it should be (in your uterus!)

Joy said...

Congratulations on the snowbabies!

Good luck staying away from the hpts, they are like crack to an addict. I totally support you, even though I caved before beta, I wish I had not.

I will be checking in to see how things are going. Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

Sending happy little snuggling in thoughts to your embryos!!

Evergreen said...

Just thinking about you. I know your beta is coming up tomorrow. Wishing you the BEST NEWS EVER!!!